Wednesday, May 9, 2007

intention statement

I have had doors opening all over the place in my life since I wrote this intention statement.
Below is my intention statement. I am sharing it in hopes that it may be of benefit to others.
I now live a balanced life, full of love, abundance, and miracles, that is flowing and smooth.
I am centered and full of energy and love.
I radiate pure love to everyone around me and it is contagious.
My presence on this planet will positively impact the lives of billions of people.
I now have positive loving relationships with everyone I see and meet.
My very presence shifts people's energy into a positive state.
I attract people into my life that can help me achieve more love, peace, and abundance and for whom I can reciprocate the same.
I am healthy, in great physical shape, and beautiful inside and out.
I am in constant connection with God and I experience almost constant cosmic inner giggles at all the amazing miracles I am experiencing everyday.
I am filled with overflowing gratitude for all the abundance and miracles in my life.
Everything I need comes into my life automatically, without effort.

No comments: