Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eat An Elephant - It's Easier Than You Think

I believe everyone has heard the expression " you can't eat an elephant in one bite but you can eat it one bite at a time." Just recently that's exactly what I did.

What I'm really talking about here I set three goals about two months ago that I wanted to achieve and reached all of them within the time frame I had set. I got all my elephant eaten one bite at a time. While they aren't necessarily big goals they are goals, I believe, that will take me closer to a better recognition on the Internet.

In that time frame here's what I did. I started publishing a bimonthly newsletter. I wrote and submitted nine new articles on self-help and health issues. (Several have been published in other ezines). I also created a free 8-step report on goal setting for anyone to use to design an ideal lifestyle.

In addition I have an agreement with a national online newsletter with a wide readership of to write health articles. (This was not one of my planned goals) This was just an opportunity that showed up on the Internet one day. I submitted one of my health articles and they accepted it for publication. There is no telling what advantages this could turn out to be.

I don't tell this story to brag because anyone who is determined to achieve their goals or make changes in their life can do it. It's just a matter of following a plan and initiating action steps. So let me encourage you to get your own elephant and begin eating it one bite at a time. Go to my website and download my free 8-step report. The plan is designed to take you step by step for reaching your goals.

It's exactly the same formula I used when I was a sales supervisor to train my sales staff to reach some top earning goals. It's also the same methods I used to make a major career change at the age of 44 years. That is why I have such a passion to share it with you. I want to help you make any life changes you desire to make also. I know the steps work because they did for me and also for my sales staff.

If you have finally reached a point your life is a little dull. Your finances are not as large as you would like them to be. If your health is deteriorating somewhat and you are not as energetic as you would like to be. Or for whatever reason your life is not up to par then go get your own elephant right now. Start eating it every day one bite at a time. Use my 8-step formula to get started now. Follow my system and watch your life get more and more exciting everyday.

In addition go to my website for additional support. Go to the resource page and scan each site for support materials of all kinds. There are CD's, DVD's, videos and books there to help you maintain a positive attitude, give you ideas for handling roadblocks and much more.

Each time you reach one of your goals you will strengthen your attitude. You will gain more confidence to set additional goals and apply the necessary action for reaching them. Sooner or later you will have gone through a herd of elephants eating them one bite at a time.

Use these methods and your life will take on more meaning. You won't be the same person you were just a few weeks or months before. And as you look back you will realize that there has been a glorious transition in your life. I know the feeling. I have been there too. Go for it. It's fun, exhilarating and exciting.

Copyright 2007 All Rights Reserved Sonny Julius

Sonny Julius is a retired sales supervisor. He encourages anyone who is not totally satisfied with their life to "take charge" and develop the ideal lifestyle they desire most. He did exactly that at the age of 44 years when he became dissatisfied with his life. He developed and used his 8-step formula to make a major career change. It is available for free to anyone wanting to improve their life. Just go to his website http://www.Sunnyviews.com

No comments: