Monday, March 23, 2009

The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz - Book Review

As I sat in the chair in at a self-help seminar titled, "What Would You do if You Knew You Could Not Fail," I listened to the speaker, Chris Cobb, refer to the book that influenced him most, "The Magic of Thinking Big." Chris was a top real estate broker out of Chicago who had apparently used these tools in his rise to the top of his agency.

When I returned home, I set out on a quest to find the book. Interestingly enough, I was walking down the street when I had the urge to go into a thrift store. As I wondered around looking casually, I noticed books on the back wall and headed in that direction. As I approached, the words practically jumped off the book, "The Magic of Thinking Big." There it was waiting for me to grab it.

Once I started reading, I could not put it down. It was like the author, the late David J. Schwartz, World Renowned Authority on Motivation, had written it just for me. His inspirational stories and motivational suggestions are enough to get the most extreme of couch-potatoes to take action.

Some of the topics discussed are:

- Learning the secret that lies in your attitude
- Making your mind produce positive results
- Getting a clear vision on where you want to go in life
- Accomplishing your goals with an outlined plan

If you are interested in learning how to achieve positive results in your life, then you will definitely want to read this book. Please let me know how what you think of it - I would be interested in hearing.

Think Big!

Rita Blair
rita@tellthesecret.com
http://www.tellthesecret.com
http://www.tellthesecret.ws

No comments: