- It was not meant to be an escape from the cross of Christ to which all are called; it is rather the blessed hope of those who carry that cross to the very end.
- It was not intended to create a division of the saints whereby some are feasting in Heaven while others suffer on earth. There is one church. The members of Christ will receive their bodies in one final resurrection of life.
- It is not a secret appearing; rather, the most public act of all human history.
- It does not herald the evacuation of the Spirit of God; it precedes the entrance of the Son of God and His Kingdom to Planet earth.
- Saying the rapture comes after the Tribulation is in line with the historic as well as the Scriptural accounting.
- The pre-tribulation rapture theory is a modern invention with but scanty evidence before the 18th century and no clear Biblical evidence at all.
- Proof that the rapture is "post" is from Biblical statements. Proof that it is "Pre" is from logic.
- There are absolutely no clear and provable distinctions between the rapture of the saints and the revelation of Christ: these are two aspects of the same event!
- We should be looking for His coming and praying for it according to the will of God,even though we understand that other things must come first.
- We should be prepared to meet Him at a moment's notice, as He can come to us by our death today.
- We should live in hope, not in fear, for we know His wrath is not intended for us.
- We should have the mind of Christ in us to suffer as He did, without complaining, and in fact with rejoicing as the apostles showed us.
- We should begin to buffet our bodies, and tighten our belts now, so that we will be ready to endure what must come.
- We must share the truth of this matter with other brothers in the Lord , who truly believe they will be exempted from the suffering of that day. What a huge disappointment will be theirs as they see the Temple being built, and antichrist rising to world power.
http://chosunhouse.com is a website I put together a few months back to get the word out to believers that they need to pray for North Korea. Just about every day I'm writing a blog featuring some news, a book, or a story of North Korea. There's a live news feed on the site, lists of resources, picture essays, and ways to respond to the overwhelming need in North Korea. Let's love Chosun together!
And who am I? A man found of God over 50 years ago, called to the ministry, serving the Lord as needed in my world. Married, member of a local church in the Chicago area, with full time work in public education. Who are you? Would love to fellowship with believers who respond on my site.