DIY solar panels can convert solar energy into electricity. The sun provides us with free energy everyday. All we have to do is to collect it and turn it into a more usable form and after that we can stop paying thousand of dollars on electricity. Building your own solar panels can help you do just that. Many people believe that installing an alternative power source is expensive, but the truth is that if you decide to do it yourself it will cost as much as one month's supply from your utility company. This way it will practically pay for itself after a few weeks.
Here are the advantages of generating your own electricity:
- Reduce or even completely eliminate you power bill and save $1000s in the long-term.
- Create more power than use and sell it to your utility company.
- Increase your efficiency and never worry about power outages.
- Reduce dependability on exhaustible resources.
- Help build a greener, healthier world.
- Get tax deductions for using environmentally-friendly resources.
- By installing this system you can increase the value of your home.
- You can involve your whole family and have fun in the building process.
You can use this panel for all your home appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, laundry room facilities and more). Some of the materials you are going to need are: copper wires, an electric stove, a micro-meter, 2 alligator clip leads, sandpaper, table salt and tap water. It will cost you less than $200 to build the system yourself, which would be a better alternative than paying up to $3000 for a ready made panel. Make sure to place the cells where they can receive the largest amount of sunlight available, like on the roof. If that is not possible you can also place them in your garden or backyard. It will only take you a couple of days to complete the project, especially if you follow the instructions of a reliable diy manual. In general, the instructions are very easy to understand and you will be able to build your own solar energy system in no time.
Everyday thousands of people all over the world are learning how to take advantage of the power of the sun and slash their power bills for good.
Do you want to join them?Window Header Framing Problems